We’ve been at the leading edge of a number of industry firsts in New Zealand over the years - first we brought the 3D biometric dynamic scanner to New Zealand, then we launched subtractive orthotics, and now we are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer 3D printed orthotics and AFO solutions to our patients in Australia and New Zealand.
By using the latest 3D printing technology, we offer our patients a high quality and durable product, which allows us to provide special and sophisticated treatments to our patients. 3D printing allows a high level of customisation by increasing or reducing the flexibility of the material in very specific areas.
Our 3D printing solutions open up a number of doors in the way we treat our patients suffering from a range of ailments; using this technology, we can produce solutions that
- Mitigate the effects of a painful muscle and compromised gait fluidity
- Mitigate the effects of compromised dorsiflexion muscles
- Reduce the risk and incidence of falls, through stabilization of the ankle
- Reduce mediolateral and rotational instability of the foot, allowing dorsiflexion movements.
- Reduce the lateral deviations of alignment which compromise dorsiflexion movements.
Referrals - Auckland Orthotics works with private patients and accepts referrals from a range of different healthcare providers. If you are a healthcare professional, please contact us to request a referral pad.
Private patients - At Auckland Orthotics, we work with private patients to improve balance, mobility and athletic abilities by providing custom foot orthotics. Private patients can be referred by healthcare practitioners or contact us directly. Book an appointment online.