3D Printed Orthotics and AFOs
||By using the latest 3D printing technology, we offer you a high quality and durable product, which allows us to provide our patients with special and sophisticated treatments.|
Our 3D printed orthotics and AFOs can provide solutions for the following;
- Mitigate the effects of a painful muscle and compromised gait fluidity
- Mitigate the effects of compromised dorsiflexion muscles.
- Reduce the risk and incidence of falls, through stabilization of the ankle.
- Designed to reduce mediolateral and rotational instability of the foot, allowing dorsiflexion movements.
- Designed to reduce the lateral deviations of alignment which compromise dorsiflexion movements.
- correct the alignment of feet and consequently that of entire body requiring skeletal structures to adjust
Auckland Orthotics has the ability to manufacture solutions using 3D printing, offering absolute precision and total customisation to the patients needs. We can also cover our orthotics and AFOs with a variety of linings, with material choices which guarantee fit and everyday comfort, faster rehabilitation and improved athletic performance.
Each Auckland Orthotics product is manufactured specifically for the individual needs of the patient. That is why we design each product personalised and customised.