Inspired by ski boots
VACOped boot is the most comfortable (and functional!) orthopedic boot in the world.
VACOped sets the standard for modern health care with injuries to the foot and ankle. Our therapy concept has been proven to deliver the best results and offers many advantages, to the physician as well as to the patient.
VACOped consists of a vacuum cushion that adjusts itself precisely to the shape of every foot and lower leg. This adjustment procedure can be repeated as often as you like. A light and very stable plastic shell provides the injury site with the necessary stability. Through this unique construction, the VACOped provides far more freedom of movement than a plaster cast.
And as we always keep an eye on costs and the environment as well, the VACOped is returned to us after use and is re-used after a thorough cleaning and inspection by our specialists.
VACOped Advantages at a Glance
- Cast stable. Replaces back slab, cast and walker (All-in-One Product)
- Vacuum cushion forms perfectly to individual patient ‘s anatomy and can be adjusted to accommodate swelling and atrophy
- Option of range of motion (ROM) from -15° to +30°. Shortens recovery time by 3.5 weeks*
- Adaptable. 3 sizes only (saves storage space)
- Changeable liners for hygiene and comfort
- Shortens hospital stay*
- Clinically proven results*
- Easy wound inspection simplifies treatment
- Any treatment plan possible to accomplish
- Earlier weight bearing possible*
- Removable sole for better hygiene
- Traceability by serial number simplifies logistic processes
- Radiolucent. Saves time and gives comfort if x-ray is needed
- Achilles tendon ruptures
- Ankle fractures
- Metatarsal fracture
- Calcaneus fractures
- Severe distortions
Benefits at a glance
Vacuum cushion providing equal and firm support
Flexible, precise and multiple adjustment controls
Easily and rapidly removed and replaced
Lightweight and Stable
German engineered plastic shell which is durable
Multiple exchangeable liners which are washable